Copyright © 2018 Guangdong DZN Biotechnology Co., Ltd., All Rights Reserved.粤ICP备17096252号-1
Powered by ：300.cn
Im jun le
The latest breakthrough in the field of micro-ecology: antimicrobial and anti-retrograde are obviously superior to ordinary micro-ecological preparations!
The first choice of the intestinal health in the era of "no resistance" : lactobacillus and its metabolites, the bacteriostatic effect is remarkable!
At present, it is the European Union white pigeon congress designated to replace the antibiotic products!
It is produced by Korean ELT pharmaceutical!
The ingredients of the product:
A variety of beneficial bacteria such as lactobacillus acidophilus and its metabolites, such as glycopeptide, organic acid, bacteriocin, etc.
The obvious features and advantages of the products:
1. High antibacterial activity:
It can kill or inhibit bacteria such as e. coli, shigella, haemophilus influenzae, pneumococcus pneumoniae, dysentery bacillus and so on.
2. Powerful antiviral effect:
It inhibits intracellular type A swine influenza virus (H3N2) and inhibits the growth and reproduction of H9N2 virus.
3. Good stability and resistance:
High stability: heat (100 ℃ lasts 2 hours), acid (pH3-5), convenient storage and feed processing; After high temperature and low pH treatment, it still has good bacteriostatic effect.
4. The powerful and natural substitutes of new veterinary drugs and antibiotics:
With good antibacterial and anti-virus effect, it can not only enhance the immunity of the body, but also promote the vaccine absorption and antibody production. And green environmental protection pollution-free, no residue.
1. The natural lactobacillus (natural lactobacillus) and its metabolites are derived from kimchi.
(1) the natural immune enhancer derived from Korean traditional kimchi. By Lactobacillus acidophilus (Lactobacillus acidophilus), Leuconostoc (Leuconostoc SPP.), lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus SPP.), streptococcus (Weissela SPP.), and micrococcus (Pediococcus SPP.) and so on many kinds of beneficial bacteria metabolites, peptide containing sugar, organic acid, bacteriocins and other natural bacteriostatic complex ingredients.
(2) glycopeptide: it can effectively activate the immune system, activate immune cells to improve the immunity of the body, and enhance its sterilization ability; Protect and repair liver, enhance its ability to metabolize bacterial virus in the body, restore normal function.
(3) organic acid and bacteriocin: can kill bacteria virus in the body, improve the environment in the body, and inhibit the reproduction and invasion of harmful bacteria.
(4) optimal element because of its efficient antibacterial virus suppression ability, high temperature resistant, acid and no residue of green environmental protection and non-toxic side effects, such as advantages, is a new veterinary drug - potent natural alternatives to antibiotics.
2. It has five advantages:
2.1 high antibacterial activity:
E. coli, chi hayes bacteria are caused by gastrointestinal diseases (such as diarrhea, etc.), ulf element can kill in one hour he hayes kill bacteria, e. coli bacteria, six hours of h. influenzae, pneumonic diplococcus, dysentery bacillus bacteria has the very good inhibitory effect. It has good effect on the homogeneity and whole group health of epidemic diarrhea enteritis. Long-term use can significantly reduce the use of conventional drugs, significantly reduce mortality, and reduce the cost of feeding.
(1) the antibacterial experiment of e. coli and shigella.
(2) the effective antibacterial substances of youfortin killed Shigella
(3) the components of ufosin - effective antimicrobial activity: lactic acid and its derivatives.
Optimal f prime is so efficient antibacterial effect, because of the lactic acid bacteria during fermentation to produce a large amount of has a strong bactericidal effect of organic acid and its derivatives, natural antibacterial metabolites pictured above its effective composition and molecular structure.
2.2 powerful antiviral effect:
It inhibits intracellular type A swine influenza virus (H3N2) and inhibits the growth and reproduction of H9N2 virus. Non-specific protective effects on mutant viruses that are not protected by the vaccine; Reduce morbidity and mortality; No drug resistance, alternative antibiotics and health care drugs, reducing the amount and input of veterinary drugs.
2.2.1 screening of the most powerful substances (H3N2).
(1) the test was negative and positive, and the results showed that the effect was most obvious on the reproduction of the type A swine influenza virus (H3N2) in the cells.
2.2.2 screening of antiviral components through animal testing.
(1) avian influenza virus neutralization test:
Through avian influenza virus neutralization test, the components of antiviral action were screened, and the virus of avian influenza H9N2 virus was infected, and the embryo of 11 days old was selected as the material for effective antiviral action.
Screening of virus-resistant strains in animals (lactic acid bacteria)
(2) avian influenza test:
In SPF chicken, for materials, LPAI virus H9N2 EID50 / ml (107.5) as antigen, intranasal or oral virus 0.05 ml/only, use the concentrations of the virus rt-pcr detection of oral and anal - > - > result: ulf element can effectively inhibit the growth of H9N2 virus propagation.
By rt-pcr, the virus was detected in the oral cavity after 10 days of infection with H9N2 virus, and the virus content in the cloacal cavity was significantly reduced than that in the positive group. It can be seen that in the oral cavity and cloacal cavity, it can effectively inhibit the growth and reproduction of avian influenza virus H9N2.
(3) the effective components of the antibacterial and antivirus components:
Why can yousu kill bacteria and kill poison? Optimal f prime chooses strains fermentation metabolites contain large amount of organic acids such as lactic acid, benzene lactic acid can effectively inhibit the growth of bacteria, at the same time in polysaccharide substances produced during the fermentation of dalian, has the very good killing effect on virus, as shown in the table below.
2.3. Good stability and resistance:
It can resist heat, acid, high stability, convenient storage and feed processing. After high temperature and low pH treatment, it still has good bacteriostatic effect. It is suitable for all kinds of production and storage environment.
Thermal stability and acid stability.
2.4. Non-toxic side effects, no drug resistance, no drug residues, comply with food safety requirements:
It is produced by lactic acid bacteria, which is natural and meets the standard of green healthy breeding. It can shorten the feeding time and save the cost. Improve meat quality and enhance value.
2.5. The powerful and natural substitutes of new veterinary drugs and antibiotics:
With good antibacterial effect, it can not only enhance the immunity of the body, but also promote the vaccine absorption and antibody production. And green environmental protection pollution-free, no residues, is now the eu white pigeon congress designated to resist products.
3. The dosage and efficacy of youfuin - usage.
3.1. Usage and dosage: applicable to all kinds of livestock and poultry feed and various aquatic feeds:
(1) promote digestion, improve the use of growth performance, and add 1-1.5 kg/ton of uf.
(2) the use of animal disease prevention and adjuvant therapy, with the addition of a 1.5-2.0kg/ton feed of youfu.
3.2 the relationship between ufosin and antibiotics:
(1) optimal effect focus on the prevention and control, on the effect of time has a certain advantage than the traditional antibiotics, use of the combination, can quickly control the condition, but antibiotics can kill pathogenic bacteria, toxins in the body needs to be ruled out.
(2) it can reduce and repair the damage of toxins and antibiotics to the body, and promote the detoxification of the liver. Meanwhile, the use time and quantity of antibiotics should be shortened to avoid the production of drug-resistant bacteria. Enhance immunity and promote the recovery and growth of later stage.
3.3 the use of ufosin in the prevention and adjuvant treatment of swine disease.
3.3.1 dosage and usage of pig disease prevention.
3.3.2 the dosage and usage of adjuvant therapy for swine diseases
3.4. Recommendations for specific usage of the treatment of swine disease prevention and adjuvant therapy.
More than (1) the weaned piglets system failure syndrome (PMWS) : in the onset of severe pig farms, feed add ulf 2 kg/t, Ed three weeks, at the same time cooperate with water add ulf, drinking water for a week in a row, effect is remarkable. This phase can be combined with antibiotics such as mycosin, timikostar, ridoxycycline, and no fluorobenicol.
(2), porcine respiratory syndrome (PRDC) : the symptoms of severe need for m star injection, injection ulf 2 kg/t mixed material, in order to control the pap bacillus and the infection of mycoplasma can cooperate to antibiotics are: for m star, fluorine benzene ni, high toxin, etc.
(3) the strategies and measures of swine breeding obstacle: prenatal from 2 weeks to nursing course, add ulf 2 kg/t mixing materials, if high rates of pig (PMWS), to plan swine (including boars, sows) conservation of swine feeding add ulf 2 kg/t, 2 months. It can be combined with antibiotic ridoxamycin, lincomycin, tyloxine, and unmatched antibiotics: fluphenicol, sulfonamides.
(4) enteritis prevention scheme: add the ufosin 2kg/t + tylenol to mix the ingredients.
(5) the conservation of pig care: add 1-1.5 kg/ton, can replace part of antibiotics, improve piglet anti-stress ability, and evenness, and Mao Liang is, excrement and urine is exquisite, can greatly reduce the diarrhea and other diseases.
(6) female pigs: 1 month before birth and 1 week for feeding; Prenatal 1 week - weaning; 1-1.5kg for each ton of feed, can be very good for constipation, effectively shorten the labor process 1-2 hours; It has better effect on prenatal non-food, non-dairy syndrome and postpartum estrus. To improve the birth weight and evenness of piglets, reduce mortality greatly.
(7) when the general environment is in epidemic situation, the whole room is prevented by the use of ufosin: 1-1.5kg/ ton of feed, 3-4 weeks; Can improve the disease resistance of pigs.
3.5. The role and usage amount of youfuin - antibacterial antivirus.
(1) targeted diseases and chronic wasting syndrome: weaning syndrome, blue-ear disease, and other viral diseases: 1 to 1.5kg/t, and time of use: 2~3 months; Effects: reduced mortality, increased meat ratio and growth rate, increased palatability, increased antibiotics and increased evenness.
(2) the harm of virus disease in the pig farm: 1 to 1.5kg/t is added, and two months of continuous use of sows and weaned pigs are used to clean up the pig disease.
4. Specific application effect of youfu (animal experiment)
4.1. Experiment 1: the study on the growth of normal piglets by euforin.
(1) the experimental group: from 3 to 4 weeks of good 1500 normal pigs breeding condition, the uniform random weight piglets 60 head, were randomly divided into A, B two 30 / groups, group A: add 0.1% plus optimal f, group B: regular feeding, feeding time is 7 weeks, statistical growth performance parameters: weight, daily gain, feed conversion rate.
(2) experimental results: the growth rate of normal piglets was increased by 6.3%. (see table for details)
4.2. Experiment 2: the study on the resistance of the disease (PMWS) to the sick and weak piglets.
(1) the experimental group: selected from 3 ~ 4 weeks with asthenia syndrome of severe piglets weaned piglets 134, were randomly divided into A, B two groups, group A: 96 sick piglets (PMWS), at 0.15% of the feed to add ulf element; Group B: 38 sick piglets (PMWS), regular feeding; Feeding six weeks, statistical parameters: weight, death, meat ratio, mortality.
(2) with the addition of the group, the disease resistance capacity of the sick and weak piglet (PMWS) was significantly increased, and the feed conversion rate increased by 14.7% and the mortality rate decreased. (see table for details)
Sample anatomy of piglet (PMWS).
4.3. Experiment 3: the study on the production performance of the broiler chickens.
(1) the experimental group: the hatchling 70000 broilers, divided into control group: 32000, fed chow, best blessing group: 38000, chow ulf element is added 0.1%, other conditions under the same feeding, in 3 to 5 days, 10 to 11 days and 21-22 days added antibiotics. Statistical parameters: weight gain, death rate, feed conversion rate.
(2) the result of the experiment: the best blessing will accelerate the growth of broilers, ulf group broiler mortality 1.84% is far lower than the control group 5.65%, feed conversion rate optimization f group than the control group was 4.3% lower, show optimal element for the improvement of the poultry feed utilization, reduce the mortality rate has the very good effect. (see table for details)
4.4 experiment 4: the research on the production performance of the laying hens.
(1) experimental grouping: the sample size and grouping of the samples of helan brown eggs were selected, as shown in the table below. Other breeding conditions and epidemic prevention were based on normal procedures, statistical parameters: mortality and egg production. (see table for details)
(2) the result of the experiment: the experiment found that optimal f element of Yu Hailan brown laying hens egg production has a good promoting effect, egg production increased by 2.3% (blank control group rate: 77.8%, the optimal f group average rate: 79.53%). At the same time, in case of illness, have very good to the promotion of its disease-resistant ability enhancement, the mortality rate by 40.2% (blank control group laying hens mortality rate: 1.32%, ulf element group laying hens mortality rate is 0.79% on average). (see table for details)
The effect of eufoxin on the mortality of laying hens.
5, the attachment
5.1. The eufox-eu - white pigeon congress designated "alternative" antibiotic products.
5.2. Ufosin - antibacterial, anti-virus - patent certificate.
Packaging, transportation, storage:
This product is bagged with a net weight of 25 kg.
Seal storage and cool dry place, prevent rain, damp.
Shelf life: the shelf life of the product is 12 months.